May Disagree | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

May Disagree

MissMeth said:
Many of you may disagree but i would like to know the reasons why. I watched a lot of the QB combine and i really liked what i saw from Omar Jacobs!! He was talked about early in the season and then everyone just kind of disregarded him. He would be a great 2nd round pick up. I for one am against picking up a QB in the 1st round, i would prefer to leave that to secondary, OL or WR help. I would even be okay with a good LB pick up.

So tell me why not Omar Jacobs? His throws looked very accurate, he was athletic, and he had some good long balls....

:missmeth:

I totally agree I think he looked great not just his showing at the Combine but all last season, we would be lucky to get him.

MissMeth said:
Many of you may disagree but i would like to know the reasons why. I watched a lot of the QB combine and i really liked what i saw from Omar Jacobs!! He was talked about early in the season and then everyone just kind of disregarded him. He would be a great 2nd round pick up. I for one am against picking up a QB in the 1st round, i would prefer to leave that to secondary, OL or WR help. I would even be okay with a good LB pick up.

So tell me why not Omar Jacobs? His throws looked very accurate, he was athletic, and he had some good long balls....

:missmeth:
Just say it. You think he's cute :goof:

Back
Top Bottom