Mc Michael | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mc Michael

FinFan013

72' FOREVER
Reaction score
Now with Surtain gone and when most of our draft picks are signed will Saban owrk out a new contract for him or no? i sure hope Nick doesnt let him go. Also i see that we signed another running back . dont we already have enough of them? What was the purpose of signing Harris ? special team maybe

I bet Saban will redo his deal at the same time Wanny redid Chambers's deal last year.

Rick got Chris's extension done, not Dave.

I believe Randy will get a contract extension done before the season, and it will be just in time. I believe Randy may catch 100 balls in this new offense, so signing him early may give Miami a bargain in the long run.

Randy told me that they were going to start 2 weeks after the draft. He doesn't want what all thought either.

7 mill on a Signing Bonus, and something is the low to mid 20's over 6 years, thats what he said Drew is going to get him. Maybe get up to 8, but I was like, I thought you wanted to be the highest paid tight end, he was like Man, that was Drew talking. I just want to get paid.

FinFan013 said:
Now with Surtain gone and when most of our draft picks are signed will Saban owrk out a new contract for him or no? i sure hope Nick doesnt let him go. Also i see that we signed another running back . dont we already have enough of them? What was the purpose of signing Harris ? special team maybe

because Harris represents good value. Some scouts had him ranked in the 3rd to 4th round range. To get him without wasting a draft pick means there is no risk. If he performs in mini/training camps, then we can release a weaker RB like Minor and will have upgraded our RB corps. If he doesnt then we cut him and have lost nothing.

Hopefully we re-sign McMichael long term sometime this year rather than wait to Free Agency. He may very well be our #1 passing threat on offense.

We need to sign him. Whatever it takes I would support. not only is he great at his position but he has drvie and desire as well.

KB21 said:
Rick got Chris's extension done, not Dave.

I believe Randy will get a contract extension done before the season, and it will be just in time. I believe Randy may catch 100 balls in this new offense, so signing him early may give Miami a bargain in the long run.

I would really like to see that! If Randy catches 100, that would mean that CC and MB are also having great years, as well as our O-line. I think Randy would've lead the league for TE's last year if he didn't have to help block so much.

Phinsdude said:
Randy told me that they were going to start 2 weeks after the draft. He doesn't want what all thought either.

7 mill on a Signing Bonus, and something is the low to mid 20's over 6 years, thats what he said Drew is going to get him. Maybe get up to 8, but I was like, I thought you wanted to be the highest paid tight end, he was like Man, that was Drew talking. I just want to get paid.

Randy told you ??

Randy will come after June 1 cuts are done out of necessity -- we need to see how much cap we have to devote to frontloading his contract before we set it up. The basic parameters certainly might be done before then, though.

Randy deserves to get paid, He's been making minimum wage for a long time. Hopefully this deal will get done before he becomes a FA.

Back
Top Bottom