McCain Tipping Coverages? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McCain Tipping Coverages?

This is insane. Literally our last line of defense it telling opposing QBs he's not gonna be back there lol

THIS is how you tank without looking like you're tanking. On the surface it just looks like inept Safety play, but underneath he's really telling them the endzone is wipe open ...genius scheming by Graham and execution by Bobby. ;)

on that last TD there were 3 defenders rushing to their left to cover ONE guy while the guy covering the receiver that caught the TD had no help at all.

Got me thinking about Baker’s statement that he would go to war with these guys.

I wouldn’t want to be in a foxhole with McCain. He would be jumping up and down yelling “Hey, we’re over here!”

contract never made sense, position change was only because of the cap hit to begin with, this is why we need to continue to clean the books.

At least he hits hard. He laid wood twice Sunday! Too bad he hit our own players both times.

Only the first game, I know but the defensive coaches should have noticed this.

Hmm McCain you have been pretty good as our slot cb so we are going to pay you and then immediately move you away from what you did so well. Then draft someone who excels at FS and move put him out of position where used to be good. Makes about as much sense as signing two SS's two big contracts which have the exact same skill set

Wow, my 3 year old son could play FS better than that. Wtf was he thinking on that last clip??

Why is it that practically nobody complained when Pouncey bobbed his head right before every snap? Instead, most thought he was Pro Bowl material.

McCain is so bad back there. We'd be better off putting Reshad at FS, Minkah on the outside, and McCain back at the slot. We lose Reshad's ability in the box but we can go get a SS from somewhere.

Mccain was a pretty good nickel corner, Safety not so much I don't understand why Walt AIkens never gets a shot.. I've seen him play when he had to and he does a pretty good job.. If AIkens can't beat out a converted corner i don't know why we keep him around if he is just a gunner we can find another who can contribute at the position he plays.

Back
Top Bottom