Mccardell To Bucs? There Is Interest In Coleman.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mccardell To Bucs? There Is Interest In Coleman..

Originally posted by inFINSible

You, origially complained about the FO's lack of aggresiveness and I still want to know how aggressive you expect them to be when we were 17 MILLION DOLLARS OVER THE CAP.
and again, have some patience, I'm absolutely positive that all your concerns will be addressed before the season begins. It's friggin MAY, for cryin out loud.

No that's not what I am talking about. I'm talking about the lack of aggressiveness now.

How is it that we were so aggressive being 17 million over the cap but aren't now being 3 million under?

Point clear now? I don't think I can make it any more clear without beating you over the head a few dozen times............but I'm not KB so I can't resign myself to doing that :lol:

VanDolphan......
Is it wise to spend all our cap room now and then have none left in 2 weeks when a load of new players will be on the market? Why spend up all your money when you haven't even seen all your options yet? Why settle on a player NOW, when in 2 weeks there will be more, and maybe even better players available then that same player?

Just because you have money doesn't mean you should spend it! Patience is a virtue my friend.

What About CARTER?? ALL HE DOES IS CATCH TD'S???

Am I crazy or IGNORANT??? Wouldn't you rather sign a SOLID veteran in CHRIS CARTER, who first of all wants to play here. Secondly would probably come cheaper than FREEMAN or McCARDELL?? CARTER would provide leadership a young team needs to get past the 2nd round!! And I'm sorry, I don't think CARTER is a cancer!! I think he simply had the hunger to win a championship and knew it wasn't gonna happen with DENNIS GREEN, who can't win playoff games and a very porous VIKINGS defense!! SIGN HIM!!!!

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
VanDolphan......
Is it wise to spend all our cap room now and then have none left in 2 weeks when a load of new players will be on the market? Why spend up all your money when you haven't even seen all your options yet? Why settle on a player NOW, when in 2 weeks there will be more, and maybe even better players available then that same player?

Just because you have money doesn't mean you should spend it! Patience is a virtue my friend.

I know Bod but I just have doubts that we will get anything done with the premiere cut guys.

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
VanDolphan......

Thank you Bodzilla......and may I add that patience does not equal lack of aggression.

Back
Top Bottom