McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine." | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel on Open Mike: "We're sitting on a gold mine."

I’d normally read the cliffs but 60 minutes of Mike McDaniel has to be an absolute blast. He needs his own podcast one day.

Definitely gonna listen to this tonight. Saved for later on YouTube. Thanks OP!

Did read the parts about Tua, and man, that’s amazing. We really lucked out in finding the perfect match.

I can’t believe people are actually buying into this bullshit pr.
And yet every made up BS by guys like Florio that paint a negative view about Tua you run post it as fast as you can.
HC of Miami say something positive= you it is BS PR.
Florio makes up some BS rumor about Miami wanting to replace Tua= you look guys all the NFL experts including Tua's own coaches don't want him.

I mean seriously WTF are you here? How about you go jerk off with BFIP on the Jill's board. It us more your speed over there.

Wow, lots of info there, will see the whole video when I have time.

Part about him disagreeing with personnel people about spending money on OL caught my eye. Means he is the reason we’re not going after big money OL this offseason, not Grier.

That tweet is getting smashed in so many Jackson wanting shittards on Twitter it's nuts.

Just show them the game film from 2021 when Jackson was completely befuddled by the Dolphins “0” coverage.

He could‘t make a single play until garbage time when the dogs were called off.

That should never happen to any NFL starting caliber QB.

Sure, he bounced back a year later after an entire offseason of film study and focus on that performance, but also, no Byron Jones and a injury-riddled Dolphins secondary and defense that wasn’t as good as the last game they played against Jackson.

"Loser's assemble in small groups & complain, winners assemble as a team & find ways to win."
Here's another great Parcell's quote..."Blame no one. Expect nothing. Do something."

And my all time fav: "There is winning and there is misery."

And one fer the road:

"No matter how much you've won, no matter how many games, no matter how many championships, no matter how many Superbowls, you're not winning now, so you stink."

The guy is pretty ****in wise.

Back
Top Bottom