McDaniel's call with Malik Washington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McDaniel's call with Malik Washington

McDaniel was bitching to Grier about Washington, just like I was bitching on here about him.

Just wait until you guys see him catch a 5 yard out, stuff-arm the guy covering him, truck through the safety and break a 50 yard play.

He brings a new element to our offense. Hes small but he plays like hes 10 feet tall.

Season 2 Football GIF by The Office
he's short but not that small and he catches everything that goes near him. Can’t wait to see him and Wright out there

Sounds like McDaniel wanted him. I'm sure Wes Welker played a role as well.

I definitely agree that there should be an opportunity for Washington.
I read somewhere that MM wanted Malik at 158 where we took Mo. but Grier convinced him we should wait and would still have a decent chance of landing him in the next round.

Appreciate I am old but I do watch and listen to alot of new music/videos...but what the hell kind of fashion statement is that by Coach. Looks like a cross between inspector Clouseau and a flasher?

I read somewhere that MM wanted Malik at 158 where we took Mo. but Grier convinced him we should wait and would still have a decent chance of landing him in the next round.
Wait a minute. I have it on not so great authority that Grier's specialty is fleecing teams in trades, but is completely inept when it comes to drafting.

Cracraft is done in Miami, now they go after Berrios.

I suspect that EZ is safer... he brings a different skill set to the table-- unless...

He's in trouble if we sign a bigger vet reciever. If we sign OBJ or Chark... EZ is in serious jeopardy.

Quick edit: OBJ isnt really a large reciever, but he'd take over the routes that EZ might hope to run.

I think Cracraft will revert to the practice squad and get called him for injuries.

Berrios will stay due to his abilities on special teams

Really not sure on EZ to be honest I think if he had a bad camp he’s out especially if they bring in Odell.

Appreciate I am old but I do watch and listen to alot of new music/videos...but what the hell kind of fashion statement is that by Coach. Looks like a cross between inspector Clouseau and a flasher?
I have a jacket just like that one. 5555555

McDaniel was bitching to Grier about Washington, just like I was bitching on here about him.

Just wait until you guys see him catch a 5 yard out, stuff-arm the guy covering him, truck through the safety and break a 50 yard play.

He brings a new element to our offense. Hes small but he plays like hes 10 feet tall.

Season 2 Football GIF by The Office

You’re gonna absolutely love this conversation then:

You’re gonna absolutely love this conversation then:

Something everyone seemed to overlook about Malik was his vertical and his contested catch ability despite his height. 42.5 inch vert and 10 1/2 ft broad is insane explosiveness.

Something everyone seemed to overlook about Malik was his vertical and his contested catch ability despite his height. 42.5 inch vert and 10 1/2 ft broad is insane explosiveness.

Great point. Crazy, crazy vert; and similarly so on the broad given he’s only 5’8 1/2!

And his contested catches are amazing.

And another element is having one of the greatest small and possession receivers of all time coaching him in Wes Welker. Can there be a more perfect receivers coach for Malik?

My draft crush.... We've never landed one of my draft crushes. All he has to do is catch one pass and he'll probabaly be my favorite player in the league.

Back
Top Bottom