Mcduffie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcduffie

jbmcduffie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What is the deal, when are the phins gonna realize that they need oj back. Hes the best posessin reciever in the league. He practically saved the playoff game last year for us on the last drive. We need him back, get off the toe thing and sign him:p

He might come back, just hack off that damn toe, put on a bionic one, and put him on the field. He's one of my all time favorite players. He's the only one that responds to my emails:lol: .

Originally posted by jbmcduffie
What is the deal, when are the phins gonna realize that they need oj back. Hes the best posessin reciever in the league. He practically saved the playoff game last year for us on the last drive. We need him back, get off the toe thing and sign him:p

That toe thing is the reason why he hasn't played much in the past few years. Its also the reason why we cut him. Hes a great reciever when hes healthy, but he may never be healthy enough to play.

Originally posted by jbmcduffie

Alot has happened since then......LIKE A WHOLE OTHER SEASON!
Yea, incase you didn't notice, the game you mentioned was 2years ago. OJ, didn't play one single down last year. It's that pesky "toe thing".
His new name is Over-J McDuffie.
Change your handle and move on.;)

McDuffie may be back, but he refused to sign a clause saying he will not sue the Fins for negligence or the like for "forcing" him to play on the toe thus causing further, possibly irreparable damage. At this point, either OJ gives up on the lawsuit and tries to play or coach or the Fins have no choice but to disassociate with him.

P.S. He can no longer be considered a great possession WR or anything else because of the injury, i.e. for we know Ogden may be better than him in 2002 - this is not 1999.

Originally posted by dolphan39
McDuffie may be back, but he refused to sign a clause saying he will not sue the Fins for negligence or the like for "forcing" him to play on the toe thus causing further, possibly irreparable damage. At this point, either OJ gives up on the lawsuit and tries to play or coach or the Fins have no choice but to disassociate with him.

P.S. He can no longer be considered a great possession WR or anything else because of the injury, i.e. for we know Ogden may be better than him in 2002 - this is not 1999.

Ogden will NEVER be better than OJ in his prime. In his prime, OJ was one of the best(if not the best) pocession WR in the entire game.

welcome to the board jbmcduffie!

as you can see, these guys don't pull any punches! But don't let that scare you off. This is a great place to catch all the latest news and dirt. Wish I had found it long ago!

OJ is no better than Frank Sanders in Arizona.....and I don't think any of us would consider Sanders one of the best possesion receivers to ever play the game.

OJ's days are over, he is severly limited in what he can do.....need your feet to be a WR.....

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....J.B.! I heard that the Packers are willing to trade Freeman.......Should the Fins consider trading for him? :)

Freeman is no better than a #2 WR that wants to be paid and treated like a #1. He is a malcontent. With the amount of money he is making I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole!!!!!

Re: 39..............

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

Ogden will NEVER be better than OJ in his prime. In his prime, OJ was one of the best(if not the best) pocession WR in the entire game.
you missed my point - OJ in 2002 may not be better than Ogden in 2002 was all I was saying :rolleyes:

and a belated welcome a-board to jbmcduffie

Back
Top Bottom