McKinnie Re-signs with Ravens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKinnie Re-signs with Ravens

That sound you hear is Mario Williams, Chandler Jones, and Quinton Coples crushing Mr Tannehill to the ground. Mike Wallace wasted.

Tannehill had no problem with pressure with Martin at LT in the Bills game last season. In fact Tannehill had one of his best games of his career torching the joke that is the Bills defense. Bills fans are the last ones who should be trying to talk smack. Another long year for Buffalo.

Are the Jills trolls coming out to play? Nice... He is just ****y that they didn't end up with that headcase on the Jests

That sound you hear is Mario Williams, Chandler Jones, and Quinton Coples crushing Mr Tannehill to the ground. Mike Wallace wasted.

You guys should be worrying about your battle with the Jets to stay out of the AFC East basement

I like Winston. Good guy. Good fit. I do think Clabo is rock solid and the better player. I cannot believe he is unsigned. I would take either and they would be an upgrade over Martin.

Now...Martin at LT?

"We don't need no stinkin left tackle."

But seriously, Ireland said he had something "up his sleeve," in his interview with Armando. I think Clabo or Winston would be nice. I just got a nice new smart phone and I can now listen to The Sports Animal 940 in Miami, and the other Phin station. It's so nice listening to Phin's talk instead of the Denver Donkeys 24/7 here in Colorado. I love the Iheart Radio app. :up:

I do not want Winston Justice. Terrible. If Doug Free is cut, I really do not want him. Ireland could keep him in his sleeve.

We drafted Martin to replace Jake Long eventually at LT.
He was a rookie last year.
Let's see what he's got and if he can't do it we can address it next off season (draft, FA)
Lets get a RT and move on.

2 years? no thanks. I had clabo and Winston ranked ahead of this guy...Good thing Ireland didn't give him 2

Back
Top Bottom