Mckinnie? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mckinnie?

yea it is just an assupmtion, nothing definitive but like was said later sims just signed so he is effectivly bracketed. and from what i understand this is what James did with the colts the year he was drafted. and if this is the case i think he is getting bad advice, especially for a Tackle

Originally posted by Phinstd
No...I can say what I want and if someone is gonna correct me after all I was doing was trying to lend some insight on the fact that you can't trade a player now.

HE was the know-it-all by trying to correct me...I get tired of the way people do that...they try to correct you then get mad when your'e offended.

"No, I can say what I want". What are you, 5?? C'mon Phin.

He didn't come at you like you're making it out. Seems to me that you're looking for a reason to pounce on someone..i.e...stroke your ego. You said it yourself...."Thanks Iceblizzard, you took the bait". Now if that ain't looking for trouble, I don't know what is.

He wasn't necessarily trying to correct you. He was simply "lending some insight", as you like to say. You never mentioned a player's rights in your initial post. He's the one who brought it up. So if you were just "lending some insight" like you claim, all you had to do was give the facts. But instead you went on your ego trip. Also, I'M the one who got offended, not Ice. He has yet to respond. So I'm not sure what kind of logic your using to justify yourself in that last post.

Thanks Ice Blizzard you took the bait...a player's right cannot be traded within 30 days of the season unless he signs a contract with the team that originally drafted him...look it up before you spout totally wrong and misleading info...you could have said somthing along the lines of "I'm pretty sure you can trade the rights to aplyer as it has happened before with Elway and the like."

But no, you chose to act as though you know everything...look up the rules and get back to me...Patrick Ramsey can tell you if you'd like.

I was wrong, whatever. You don't have to be such a dick about it though.

The take the bait was a little dickish...I just knew someone was going to come at me when all I wanted to do was let people curb their enthusiasm for a guy I would absolutely love to have.

We can't trade for him...I was just trying to let people know that...if someone had just said why is that? I would have just listed why...No I'm not stroking my ego...I think it's pretty clear when someone knows what they're talking about and when they don't.

I said I can talk about what I want because you told me to shut up...which I really hate when people tell me that.

Hey, I'm wrong alot...but when I don't know something for sure...I don't act as though I'm so right and the other guy is so wrong...in the future I can curb my sarcasm...but when someone comes off like I'm stupid for saying something I'm gonna get pissed.

No...I can say what I want and if someone is gonna correct me after all I was doing was trying to lend some insight on the fact that you can't trade a player now.

HE was the know-it-all by trying to correct me...I get tired of the way people do that...they try to correct you then get mad when your'e offended.

That's what these message boards are for, to disagree, debate, and even agree!

I for one believe Ice to be a very good contributor on this board, and suggest that you have been the same.

Chill out might be a good term.......

I'm done with this...I said I went to far...but noone seems to realize I'm gonna defend myself if someone tries to correct me.

Well it seems like the Vikings are donut holes after all. Pro Football Talk says the salary brackets turn out to be 9.75 and 9.3 millon bonus. Yet they are keeping to their 8.1 offer. Should McKinnie take it and then may never be able to leave cause of the franchise tag??? Seems to me that the Viks are acting like a small town chincy firm that will pay more in the long run with turn over or I guess they just paid Moss too much.

I'm done with this...I said I went to far...but noone seems to realize I'm gonna defend myself if someone tries to correct me.

Listen, I understand you totally, at least about someone telling you to shut up! The very same thing happened to me the other night in a chat room, and I would not let it die.

Reason being is that In person, I just don't see someone that hardly knows me telling me to shut up. It would result in an immidiate argument, followed most likely by fist to cuffs.

But you know what? I was over that when it happened.

But you admited being wrong by baiting a ?

So all I was saying was good, now lets Chill and get back to ......

Yeah I'm gonna chill for awhile...I'm a moody person sometimes anyway.

I'm a student at a good school(read: tough school) and I have a good job in the largest commercial insurance firm in America(my Major)...so I'm stressed alot to perform well at work and get a great oppurtunity after school...Sometimes I blow off steam on the net...I just need to reserve my rants for the real opposition...Jit Fans!

There you go!!

Sometimes I blow off steam on the net...I just need to reserve my rants for the real opposition...Jit Fans!

Nothing better than finding a Jit fan worthy of ridcule :)

Ice is Ice....he's a kid....HE ALWAYS puts his info out there like that.....that's just the way he is......

Back
Top Bottom