McKnight Article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight Article

MissMeth

Miss July
Reaction score
I dont like the guy but i do like this article and it does open my eyes up a little.. thought you guys would like it.

:hitself:

:sosad: Hi ... my name is Dr. Astro Zoom, and I'll never walk again. But with your financial contribution, I can purchase ...a jacuzzi.

Ummm ... I don't need breast implants ... but women with breast implants would be welcome in my jacuzzi!

As far as the article goes, I remember reading it now. McKnight should have opportunities to impress at the start of this year. He had better take advantage.

I totally agree.. he better step up. LIke ive said a MILLION times.. i dont like the guy and he makes me severely nervous. BUT if he plays well throughout training camp and finally does something really good for this team, i will be behind him 100%.

By the way.. i dont have implants.. but they are still pretty big
;)

so am i still invited?? :lol:

Originally posted by MissMeth
I totally agree.. he better step up. LIke ive said a MILLION times.. i dont like the guy and he makes me severely nervous. BUT if he plays well throughout training camp and finally does something really good for this team, i will be behind him 100%.

;)

What #'s would he have to put up for you to think he's stepped up?

;)

Lol...now THAT'S a Dolphins fan....you've even got the little Dolphin sculpture on the counter!!:lol:

MissMeth ... you DEFINITELY qualify for the jacuzzi! :eek::hump:

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

What #'s would he have to put up for you to think he's stepped up?

It depends on whether he ends up as #2 or #3. But I want to see more TDs and less fumbles.

;)

Why yes they are! :eek:

Oliver...

It depends on whether he ends up as #2 or #3. But I want to see more TDs and less fumbles. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with Dr. Astro.. more TD's less bobbles, fumbles and dropped passes... he improved last year.. i just want to see more.

Yeah, MissMeth, I want to see more too ... which brings me back to the jacuzzi ... ;)

Back
Top Bottom