McKnight Article | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight Article

Originally posted by MissMeth
It depends on whether he ends up as #2 or #3. But I want to see more TDs and less fumbles.

Well as the #2 I'm not sure how many TD's he will get. When we get within 10 yards of goal that's going to be Ricky/McMicheal/Konrad's area. Most of his TD's I think would be of the 20+ yard variety. Same goes for Chambers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally agree.. he better step up. LIke ive said a MILLION times.. i dont like the guy and he makes me severely nervous. BUT if he plays well throughout training camp and finally does something really good for this team, i will be behind him 100%.

By the way.. i dont have implants.. but they are still pretty big
;)

so am i still invited?? :lol:

If they're nice and say yes can i have your sculpture and bottle holder since ya wont be needing them while in the jacuzzi? :evil:

I have more dolphin sculptures than you can handle... they are all over in my room along with the many Miami Dolphin hats, visors, bandanas, banners, beer holders and stickers... i am a dolphin FANATIC.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

I agree with Dr. Astro.. more TD's less bobbles, fumbles and dropped passes... he improved last year.. i just want to see more.

Well as the #2 I'm not sure how many TD's he will get. When we get within 10 yards of goal that's going to be Ricky/McMicheal/Konrad's area. Most of his TD's I think would be of the 20+ yard variety. Same goes for Chambers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Especially if Thompson steps into Gadsdens role...he'll get the lions share of the TD's that don't go to the RB/TE/FB's, as the "big target in the end zone".

I have more dolphin sculptures than you can handle... they are all over in my room along with the many Miami Dolphin hats, visors, bandanas, banners, beer holders and stickers... i am a dolphin FANATIC.

Lol...my eyes played SERIOUS tricks on me....read "bandanas" as "bananas"...:evil:

Back
Top Bottom