McKnight to be Cut/Rosenfels #2? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight to be Cut/Rosenfels #2?

Originally posted by Pigskin Pimp

Thanks Bro!! :up:

I get sick of lookin at the same old stuff so I switch it up every week or so. :goof:

I would too but it took muck and I way too many times to get this one up and working. By the way how did you get a shot from a game. Do you have a puter-dvd-tv hookup?

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I've seen D. Jackson drop more balls than J. McKnight over the last two seasons!!!....

He could be great, but his hands are just as bad, if not worse than McKnight's....

PHINZ RULE!!!:pirate:

I've seen Jackson drop alot of balls too, but the amount of balls thrown his way are something to speak of. There is a reason that he's getting so many thrown to him.

This is Because he's allways open, he does drop some passes, no one can argue that. But if you don't see him as a serious upgrade to our recieving corps then you have got to get your eyes checked.

He fits our system and he comes relativley cheap, you may not like it but expect Miami to make a serious push for him, even though we may not be his first choice given Reciever production in Miami over the last several years, who could blame him.

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I would too but it took muck and I way too many times to get this one up and working. By the way how did you get a shot from a game. Do you have a puter-dvd-tv hookup?

I took this one myself, with my Kodak Disposable Camera while I was hanging out with the staff on the sidelines during the one of the home games down here :lol:

I stole it off of a website somewhere and cropped it to 152 by 152 :cool:

I've got no problem with the Phinz adding WR D. Jackson. He'd be a fine addition, but he's not everything some fans are making him out to be....

He's a younger version of J. McKnight. He's got hands of brick. I'd almost rather go after WR D. Northcutt. That guy gets open, and he makes the catch....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:pirate:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I've got no problem with the Phinz adding WR D. Jackson. He'd be a fine addition, but he's not everything some fans are making him out to be....

He's a younger version of J. McKnight. He's got hands of brick. I'd almost rather go after WR D. Northcutt. That guy gets open, and he makes the catch....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:pirate:

D.Jackson is a big play receiver even though he doesn't have the best hands.I don't know how you can his hands are worst than Mcknight because just take a look at his productions.D.Northcut is also a playmaker and either will be a greatr addition.

1.Chambers
2.Jackson
3.Thompson
4.Tolver
5.Minnis/Simmons/or some other kr/wr

That should do it for the receivers.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
1.Chambers
2.Jackson
3.Thompson
4.Tolver
5.Minnis/Simmons/or some other kr/wr

That should do it for the receivers.

I gotta say it looks pretty attractive to me....:D

I am also concerned about Jackson's hands, but the new WR coach Jerry Sullivan has a great track record with developing young WR's...hopefully he can help him. If Miami signs him..that is.

Guys, Jacksons hands were very good before this year, and since we probably will have a guy who cannot throw as hard as Matt, we'll be fine

Why do some people think Bruce will be cut? Have you guys read something that I haven't? If so, could you please post a link.

Back
Top Bottom