McKnight willing to give up #80 to Carter for $$$ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McKnight willing to give up #80 to Carter for $$$

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Read it on www.kffl.com under NFL news. I'm kinda surprised after McKnight has made a slight displeasure in the talk of signing Carter over the weekend. Sucks to know that you will lose your job to a mid season signee.

Originally posted by chambers84
Read it on www.kffl.com under NFL news. I'm kinda surprised after McKnight has made a slight displeasure in the talk of signing Carter over the weekend. Sucks to know that you will lose your job to a mid season signee.

Dolphins | Carter No. 85 - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
11:39 PT: The Palm Beach Post's Jamey Eisenberg reports Miami Dolphins WR Cris Carter will currently wear No. 85 with the Dolphins. WR James McKnight wears No. 80, but he would be willing to part with the number for the right price. :confused:

and interestly,

No. 85. Did you talk to James McKnight about getting back No. 80?
Whatever number I have is going to be fine, whatever number it is.

Have you had No. 80 ever since you started playing football?
No. Only since I've been in the pros.

from http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=2319

Originally posted by chambers84

Not really....CC II replaces Gadson and McKnight was behind OG anyways....It will be business as usual for all WRs.

Plus I could care less what number is worn by who....production, TDs and wins ....thats all I care about......

:D

I don't think CC is that interested in the number, I think he has more interest in winning games and a Super Bowl.

ya and its not like hes gonna retire his number here or anything like that.

actually carter said today he is switching from 85 to 88. he said his bro used to wear it and he liked michael irvin so he wants to "resurrect" him. I think he'd look better as 88 than 85 anyway.

He should wear #7 because all he does is catch TD.

Carter is now #88

According to MiamiDolphins.com he is listed on the roster as #88 and Desmond Clark is #85.

Back
Top Bottom