McMichael is the TRUTH !/Great Play by McMichael | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichael is the TRUTH !/Great Play by McMichael

I put that picture as my background...

Originally posted by Migs182005
McMichael is the MAN!!!!!!!

... this guy is quickly becoming my fav Dolphin. Damn he flew!

Oliver...

So the TE competition is won by superman...

...perhaps that's why some "fans" are trying to create a controversy over the QB position. Makes life more interesting.

This guy looks like he's the real deal. That jump looks like true "dolphin style", thanks for posting it 39. I'm kinda glad we don't get the pre-season on TV if it's as dull as I read - but man I'd love a highlights tape! :lol:

I'm suprised though, that people like Zach aren't pumped. Real winners, competitive guys, want to win in practice, friendlies - man they want to win playing tiddlywinks with their kids. And fans have to buy a ticket to watch this BS.

Bring on the competition, we want to see what we have!:goof:

Re: I put that picture as my background...

Originally posted by Oliver
... this guy is quickly becoming my fav Dolphin. Damn he flew!

Ain't that the truth. I'm getting the feeling I need another replica shirt!!:lol:

I just saw the McMichael play from the endzone cam (field level). UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE. HE HAD TO BE 6 FEET IN THE AIR...HORIZONTALLY!!!!

Sadly if he keeps this up he probably won't make it through the season.

feel free to plagiarise my avatar and signature...

Originally posted by DNY

...you need it more than I. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Two words, one superman, Chris Chambers. Rookie, won his spot, now owns it. Ring any distant bells?

My commentary regards his habit of leaping in the air, a sure way to suffer an injury. I love his desire but I wish he'd start staying on the ground.

Not ridin' ya bro., I'm ready to change the avatar and signature now...

...the depressing days of Bills offseason invasion are over - time for a fresh outlook:

A new star(t) is born...

Yea I posted this in the first game..that he needs to stay down...his hyperextended elbow probably came as a result of that beautiful TD..I haven't seen him run over anyone yet...but I have a feeling he has it in him..He needs to stay on his feet..In a SB that leaps' okay..but he's got to get there first. If he keeps jumping he'll be on the sidelines fast.

Originally posted by DNY

Have you been paying attention? Hes Superman, only kryptonite can stop him.;)

Seriously though, he shouldn't risk himself too much in the preseason, but in the regular season or playoffs, you gotta do what you gotta do. Sometimes that includes leaping over guys.

Back
Top Bottom