McMichael Priority | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichael Priority

dolfanknox

Starter
Reaction score
heys guys, ive been reading this board for about a year, so i figured it was time to join. anyway, dont you think it should be a priority to resign mcmichael. he is a top 5 TE and one of the best playmakers we have. plus, i want to get a authentic mcmichael jersey. but i dont wanna spend $350 and then we release or trade him next year.

He's still on his rookie contract, so he isn't costing us much right now cap wise. Saban will probably wait until he figures out who's gonna be on the team/top 53 salaries and the see if we can afford to re-do his contract in the range that McMike is looking for.

i keep repeating this so here i go again,

sign him now cause this year he will have a breakout year i think and will cost more for us to keep long term. we will save a couple of millions of dollars by signing him now.

i agree with you both, we should definately resign him before he has a big year, but do it after our 53 man roster cut, when you have more of an idea of how our cap looks.

we're gonna wait until we sign all our rookies and then we will begin negotiating with mcmike and his agent. i don't see an extension happening anytime before September. Saban has clearly stated he wants Randy back.

Back
Top Bottom