McMichael Step Up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichael Step Up

Originally posted by Muck
clear.gif
deja vu:lol:

Wow, this was a bad thread. McMicheal is playing out his initial contract, and was top 5 in yardage for all TE's this year. Less type, more thing.

ooooooooooooo disnardo wit the back-up tru cuz donald lee is good and mcmichael is gonna ask 4 alot more money in a few years, therfore lee has a good chance 4 the spot

Originally posted by dolphanatic
ooooooooooooo disnardo wit the back-up tru cuz donald lee is good and mcmichael is gonna ask 4 alot more money in a few years, therfore lee has a good chance 4 the spot

so in your mind, what does randy need to do to solidify his position and give him the leverage to ask for big money?

phishstix all mcmichael has to do is A:stop makin rookie mistakes (eg a little while ago we were down ten points wit ten min to go in the 4th mcmichael is a good 4 yards short of the 1st down line and is goin nowhere he reachesout 4 the line gets the ball grabbed away from him with ease defender returns for tuchdown phins lose by 3!)

Originally posted by dolphanatic
phishstix all mcmichael has to do is A:stop makin rookie mistakes (eg a little while ago we were down ten points wit ten min to go in the 4th mcmichael is a good 4 yards short of the 1st down line and is goin nowhere he reachesout 4 the line gets the ball grabbed away from him with ease defender returns for tuchdown phins lose by 3!)

Is that a tounge twister? What the hell are you trying to say?

Punctuation, punctuation, punctuation.......

McMichael is a player, pure and simple. EASILY one of the 10 best at his position. To imply that his job is in jeopardy is simply negligent.

if he stops makin rookie mistakes no question his job isnt in jeopardy, but if he doesnt stop makin the mistakes lee had pretty good numbers for the amount he played

dolphanatic... That stretching out thing you were talking about happened in his ROOKIE year! So rookies cant make rookie mistakes anymore?? Jax should just ship Leftwich away now... :|

I think the shopping for a backup tight end is refering to a backup to play in two tight end sets. So the backup tight end would mean a third tight end other than Ed Perry. After reconstructive knee surgery and

"February 13, 2004 The Miami
Dolphins today signed long snapper William Delahoussaye as a free agent. ..."

I don't know if Ed Perry has a future with the Dolphins.

Wow, this was another 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Back
Top Bottom