McMichael TD / Shockey who ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMichael TD / Shockey who ???

Well that is your opinion...although you don't provide me with anything that leads me to conclude that Shockey has anything over Randy.
Glorified WR? That is what you think Randy is? Guy is listed at 6-3 247 pounds.

I think that it is just a case of more people knowing about Shockey and putting the pressure on him....not necessarily a talent issue.

Talent-wise, I don't think Shockey is better than Randy. IMO anyone saying otherwise just personally likes Shockey better.

peace!

shocky choked...................

let's face it, jeremy shokey is the hands down 2002 media darling. he can not and will not do any wrong in there eyes. they already have him pegged as a sure fire hall of famer, and unquestionable rookie of the year.

jeremy shockey choked big in his debut with the giants. after all the hype and promise and accolades, he choked on a big stiffy. thats a fact.

randy mcmichael out played him in the pre season and in the first game. the media will never admit that. they will never say a word to that fact. randy already has a handfull of highlight catches and plays, the media is still feeding off that one stiff arm play of shockeys in the pre season.

mcmichaels blocking has been stellar also. like it or not, randy mcmichael IS a complete te.

unfortunately, the media darling shockey now plays for a new york team and the espn guys will never get off his band wagon. he will have to suffer an early injury that costs him most of the season for the the media to not hand him rookie of the year.

micmichael can have 300 more yds and 7 more td's and they will still hand it to jeremy bavaro. watch.

the season is young, no doubt. and shockey could turn into this hall of famer everyone has him pegged for. whats to bad is randy will probably put up the season, and get very little aknowledgement doing it.

:monkey: on espn!

Back
Top Bottom