McMicheal Starting tonight. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMicheal Starting tonight.

I think you read that wrong. I don't think it means that he's starting to night, just that this is his first opportunity to "start" proving he has "that ability"

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I think you read that wrong. I don't think it means that he's starting to night, just that this is his first opportunity to "start" proving he has "that ability"

You might be right,..Think I read this too fast and read in it what I wanted..Thanks for the correction CK.

I just want him to get a lot of playing time.

Yeah, easy mistake. The miamidolphins.com site lists Weaver as the starter.

McMichael will get a lot of playing time tonight as the starters won't get many snaps. Wouldn't it be great to finally have a gamebreaker at TE in Miami?

No crap. It seems like forever that we've been stuck with a "may break out this year" guy who had all kinds of potential but just didn't put it together: Ferrell Edmunds, Troy Drayton, Hugh Green (well, a guy who SHOULD have produced), even Keith Jackson seemed to just disappear for stretches of 4-5 games at a time.

Originally posted by Agua
No crap. It seems like forever that we've been stuck with a "may break out this year" guy who had all kinds of potential but just didn't put it together: Ferrell Edmunds, Troy Drayton, Hugh Green (well, a guy who SHOULD have produced), even Keith Jackson seemed to just disappear for stretches of 4-5 games at a time.
I was a big "Hugh Green" fan and he was having a Pro Bowl year for us until the turf at the Meadowlands blew out his knee and killed our D :cry:

of coursem did you mean Eric Green :rolleyes: :hitself:

Originally posted by dolphan39
I was a big "Hugh Green" fan and he was having a Pro Bowl year for us until the turf at the Meadowlands blew out his knee and killed our D :cry:

of coursem did you mean Eric Green :rolleyes: :hitself:

DOH! ya, Eric Green. My brother in law played high school ball with Hugh Green.

If he can show anything, I'm going to be drafting him somewhere in the later rounds of my FFL draft. Not a single person outside of 'Finland knows who this guy is so there could be some serious sleeper potential there which is especially true of one league I'm in where I have to start a TE every week.

Originally posted by Agua

Gee, I liked Troy Drayton. The guy ran over people on almost every reception.

:)

Drayton was a GREAT TE...

Originally posted by Adphinistrator87

Gee, I liked Troy Drayton. The guy ran over people on almost every reception.

:)

... but injuries kicked his butt, well mainly his anskles. It's a real shame that guy had all the talent in the world. I bet he was kicking himself though. If he wasn't traded to the Dolphins he'd prob have a ring right now!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom