McMike has been underutilized in MIA... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McMike has been underutilized in MIA...

McMike's 2005 Stats will be closest to...

• 70 rec, 1000 yds, 6 TDs

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • 50 rec, 750 yds, 4 TDs

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • 30 rec, 500 yds , 3 TDs

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you ask for the ball more often you CATCH those extra passes you get and McMike did not catch them. Neither did Chambers when he complained about not getting the ball ehough. I think Booker can be the #1 WR on this team and teach Chris some things about composure and consistency (even though Booker dropped easy slants, he seemed to have his family in Chicago on his mind the whole year that should not be an issue this year. If it is get rid of him and bring in Ike, Charles Lee, Boston, Az or whoever can catch the ball and keep his head in the game.

Noodle Arm said:
Every offensive player, other than Ricky Williams, has been underutilized the past 5 years or so.

I hear that. between JJ hiring kippy as offensive coordinator and wanny with his 1 yard and a cloud of dust. This offense has been pathetic. If it wasn't for ricky we would have had nothing. This year should be an eye opener for some of you fans. I am definitely ready for attack offense and defense. I'm tired of all this ***** footing around. It's time to let loose. :wink:

HelloMotto said:
I hear that. between JJ hiring kippy as offensive coordinator and wanny with his 1 yard and a cloud of dust. This offense has been pathetic. If it wasn't for ricky we would have had nothing. This year should be an eye opener for some of you fans. I am definitely ready for attack offense and defense. I'm tired of all this ***** footing around. It's time to let loose. :wink:
:yeahthat:

It's hard to utilize McMike when you don't have a QB or offensive system in place to get him the ball. I doubt McMike gets 70 catches but I think he can get 7-10 TDs if we feature him more.....it depends on how Ronnie Brown does, and whether he gets 20 carries a game versus 30...I don't see RB getting anywhere as many carries as Ricky got, and hopefully we can balance things a little more......Wanny rarely seemed to throw screen passes...except when Jay Fiedler and Feeley made "the late throw" to the sidelines that got picked off and run back over and over....hopefully our screens will be to DOLPHINS and not to linebackers and d-backs waiting for the easy pick. :yell: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom