McNair out , Moulds in. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McNair out , Moulds in.

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It's been reported that Steve McNair is out for the bills game . Moulds who has a groin injury and is down with the flu will be playing.

What's this got to do with the fins? The fins need our help and maybe we won't let you guys down. Alright finfans, all together.... GO BILLS!!!! :lol:

I think there is a much better chance that Denver loses once then Tenn losing twice. Although I'm sure the Bucs will be fired up in week 17.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
I think there is a much better chance that Denver loses once then Tenn losing twice. Although I'm sure the Bucs will be fired up in week 17.

didn't they already lose two straight?

oh my....well....hmmm....ok here it is for one week....go bills...we need all the help we can get

Originally posted by Ross
Tennesse is better off with Mcnair sitting instead of playing hurt like he has been...

good, is their back-up mobile? I think our D matched up pretty well even if McNAir was in there. Looks like they will have to rely on George. I hope Sam Adams plays like he did against the Jets.

are you serious Justa?....omg, how bout an emphatic GO BILLS!

ok now offense, just give us 15 points, and we're guaranteed a win

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
are you serious Justa?....omg, how bout an emphatic GO BILLS!

ok now offense, just give us 15 points, and we're guaranteed a win

that's what I heard on the radio.

Originally posted by justafan
It's been reported that Steve McNair is out for the bills game . Moulds who has a groin injury and is down with the flu will be playing.

What's this got to do with the fins? The fins need our help and maybe we won't let you guys down. Alright finfans, all together.... GO BILLS!!!! :lol:

Im not going to cheer for the Bills, but I must say, you're right. *pukes*. Ok seriously, you're right we do need all the help we can get and it;s pretty sad and pathetic its come down to this AGAIN.I cant wait until next year when we (hopefully) will have new personell and a new attitude.

Originally posted by justafan

No,no,no. Type it like you mean it. All caps :lol:

I'll type it... GO BILLS!!!!!

I root for whatever is best for the Dolphins! No matter how sick it makes me feel.:mad: :cry: :yell: :goof:

go bills! here's to an overtime buffalo victory in an unusually violent matchup.

:evil:

Back
Top Bottom