McPherson in the 4th! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McPherson in the 4th!

Shouright

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The table is set. SF and Cleveland are ahead of us, and both have taken QBs already. Could you imagine getting Brown, Roth, Crowder, AND McPherson in the first 4 rounds? All potentially 1st round talents.

B/c we thought we could get the best one in the 4th in Mcpherison.

What about Orton he was a Heisman candidate and got hurt but still has a lot of potential

I like Orton, I don't think Saban will pick McPherson because he knows a lot more about Orton and the other players that played more in college for that matter. I think Orton will be good in the NFL if he is developed properly and given time.

FinFanSince1966 said:
Not sure which one....but I think we may take a CB here in the 4th.
I think we take a Cb here also.I want to take a Qb but i feel Saban wants a Cb with the 4th rounder.

shouright said:
The table is set. SF and Cleveland are ahead of us, and both have taken QBs already. Could you imagine getting Brown, Roth, Crowder, AND McPherson in the first 4 rounds? All potentially 1st round talents.

I would agree that getting all four in four rounds would be great, but McPherson is not 1st round talent. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd round talent, but not 1st. He has the potential to be a 1st round talent, but he needs to prove it were as other players have. Don't get me wrong, I like McPherson and I think he is the best QB in this draft besides Smith. I think we are going to go defense and hope and pray that McPherson falls to the 5th. We could package our 5th rounder and Zongina for a mid to late 4th rounder and pick the best defensive player and McPherson in the 4th round.

callaway1234 said:
I like Orton, I don't think Saban will pick McPherson because he knows a lot more about Orton and the other players that played more in college for that matter. I think Orton will be good in the NFL if he is developed properly and given time.

I like him as well but noone here seems to

shouright said:

I agree. Then finish off with a center and safety and this will be the best draft I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom