Mcqaurters??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mcqaurters???

Law is the only one you'd consider. Why? Because he is the biggest name? He certainly is not the healthiest. Right now I agree, we dont need a starter, but we need depth/competition for the nickel and dime spot, and McQuarters gives us that.

i wouldnt mind McQauters. hes got good speed. he would probably be our Nickel back, that would move Daniels back to Dime, which i think he is more suited for considering the fact that he is a 4th round Rookie, although i do think he will be good down the line.

Doktor Ivel said:
Tbuck, is old........Law is the only one i'd considder, but i think that Daniels, is good enough, and its not nesscarry to go out and get a veteran who is injury prone. besides, RW isnt that good.

RW would be terrible if you put him a starter in the leauge. If RW would have a limited role at nickelback, then he would be good for us or any team. Besides, i doubt that RW will ever be a starter again, unless he plays for somebody who got injured. RW will be a great punt returner and a great backup CB.

Considering the cap situation, I think McQuaters is probably the best available option out there besides Law. But remember, Saban likes corners who can takle. Mcquaters is not a good takler from what I have seen, but I think he would be a good dime back for us anyhow.

Maybe you all are so sure that Reggie Howard is better than R.W. McQuarters, but I know I for one would have to line them up next to each other to find out. McQuarters has had a very good career in Chicago and in San Francisco. Reggie Howard had one decent year in Carolina before he became a free agent and Carolina didn't even try to bring him back. Then the Dolphins grabbed him, and he was mediocre as our nickel cornerback last year, and was largely notable just for having a rookie named Will Poole surpass him on the depth chart at various points.

McQuarters has the speed to play the slot. I'm not sure we have that right now outside Mario Edwards (if even him).

McQuarters had one good year but that's it. He gives up the big play and TD's too often for my taste. That said, I might take him over anyone else we have opposite Sammy Madison.

Trade howard for mcquarters because howard is 3 million this year im pretty sure and then sign law and our corners out set
madison, law and mcquarters

wazzy said:
Trade howard for mcquarters because howard is 3 million this year im pretty sure and then sign law and our corners out set
madison, law and mcquarters

McQuarters isnt even on a team. We dont need to make a trade for him.

He is still on the Bears.

He is a potential cut, but he is still a Bear.

I think......

Dolfan1000 said:
He is still on the Bears.

He is a potential cut, but he is still a Bear.

I think......

Well if this is true, there still would be no reason to trade a starting caliber CB in Reggie Howard for this guy when hell most likley be cut anywayz.

Back
Top Bottom