McQuarters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

McQuarters

byroan said:
Well then Sage is going to be cut because he is soley a backup QB who hardly sees playing time. Welker isn't going to be cut. RWM is not as good as a returner as Wes is. Saban knows the value of field position.

I dont know why we want to keep Sage- he will never be anything more than a third string QB.. We ought to go with a third stringer that has a chance to start in a couple of years time. as for R Mac i think he would be a good acquisition in a position where we are needy

Hi everyone..
Being a Bears fan I can honestly say I am sad to see RW go..:confused: but..being a Fins fan also..I cant think of a better team to pick him up than the Fins!! :D I am so glad that I can still cheer for him!! LOL..:bravo:

1crazy_finfan said:
Hi everyone..
Being a Bears fan I can honestly say I am sad to see RW go..:confused: but..being a Fins fan also..I cant think of a better team to pick him up than the Fins!! :D I am so glad that I can still cheer for him!! LOL..:bravo:

Thx for that--er um i used to like Payton from your team-- oh and BUTKUS, Mcmichael,Singletary,Dent,Gault,McMahon etc--why-for beating the Pats in the SB

Back
Top Bottom