meanwhile Jets sign Landry. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

meanwhile Jets sign Landry.

you are nuts sir. first he is a SS, and you must forget about the guy up in pitt. you know the one with long hair, and head and shoulders commercials

Thats because the Redskins were dip****s.If he stays healthy he is the best and yes better then Polimauli.He can play both positions.

Never been to get evaluated..Id probably be dang close to nuts lol.

this isnt a big deal (not that our safety position is better). landry has been injured the last two years and his best days are probably behind him. with revis and cro, you really dont need safety play anyway. secondary is one part of the field they are set at. i cant wait to see david garrard throw 5 INT's to revis in one game next season. lol.

this isnt a big deal (not that our safety position is better). landry has been injured the last two years and his best days are probably behind him. with revis and cro, you really dont need safety play anyway. secondary is one part of the field they are set at. i cant wait to see david garrard throw 5 INT's to revis in one game next season. lol.

horrible safety play killed the jets last year. in landry can stay healthy he's a big upgrade. i doubt he'll stay healthy though. jets are getting desperate

horrible safety play killed the jets last year. in landry can stay healthy he's a big upgrade. i doubt he'll stay healthy though. jets are getting desperate

i think the offense is what hurt the jest. they were still a top 5 d. they need consistant qb play, another running back (i have no idea why jest fans are so high on greene, dude sucks) and help on the oline.

Back
Top Bottom