Media Milking DG Issue.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Media Milking DG Issue....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
This is really starting to piss me off!!!

What is it with these continuing newspaper articles regarding the release of D. Gardener???....I'm sick of it.

HE'S GONE!!!......LET IT DIE ALREADY!!!!

It's turning into a soap opera, and the only thing this does is take focus off of the most important thing....WINNING!!!

The media down here in S. Florida never knows when to quit. They milk every little single story that has some controversy to it...

IT'S MEANINGLESS!!!!

Find soemthing positive to write in your newspapers for a change. I wish I could write my own article in the Sun-Sentinel, and give these bums a piece of my own mind.....

It's very sad that with such high expectations, that they can't find something else to fill their papers with besides this garbage...

Now it's Zach Thomas defending himself in the papers.....He shouldn't have to be written about period. What happened happened because of what D.Gardener did, not Z. Thomas...

If they can't find something more interesting to talk about, they should be writing at all....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:monkey:
NEWS SUN-SENTINEL

What you're probably seeing is that they don't have anything else worthy of writing about. So in order to keep their jobs, they rehash the same old news, but give it a new twist. This time the twist is Z-man. All it's going to take is some action in this weekends scrimmage to get them to pull their heads out of their asses and move on.

Back
Top Bottom