Meet Myles Gaskin, the Dolphins' oft-overlooked, but overachieving RB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Meet Myles Gaskin, the Dolphins' oft-overlooked, but overachieving RB

Finfan83nj

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

"Very thankful that the coaches are putting trust in me, but I think I can do a lot better personally, for myself and for this team. I just need to keep growing, and I think I've been on that path, just kind of learning from my mistakes each week and just trying to get better each and every day, not trying to be complacent at all," Gaskin said. "I give everything I can to this team and this organization."

Like him, good vision, hard to tackle, good hands catching out of backfield. He won’t be the next big star in the league but may have a spot getting 10-15 carries a game for the next few years. Surprisedly decent blocker given his size as well

Clearly the reason he is getting the snaps and the free agents are not. The kid is hungry and has talent.

He is a solid back, probably nothing more than that. But the fact is he is outperforming Howard and Breida so far.

We need to see Breida break more big plays with his speed.

Howard appears to be a mistake at this point but I liked the move when they made it.

He's a classic late round find who's, so far, outplaying his draft status. Good player and hard worker. Underrated!!!

Myles is the type of player Bill Belichick falls in love with.
He is a testament to Flores's coaching style. A hungry grinder who is selfless and humble. Credit goes to Gailey and his RBs coach as well. Also, I cannot forget about Chris Grier. lol

Sorry but still annoys the hell out of me as he should be part of this offense

1603218603728.png

Back
Top Bottom