Mel Kiper on with Hank Goldberg 5:30-6 !! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mel Kiper on with Hank Goldberg 5:30-6 !!

Found this on another site.....

Mel Kiper on AM 560 in S. Florida

He says that the Chargers will drop down to #4 in the draft and the Giants will move up to #1 and take Eli Manning and the Chargers will move down to #4 and take Phillip Rivers and get the Giants 2nd rounder. He says, Marty is so high on Rivers that he just can't stop talking about the guy.

He also says that the Raiders will probably move down as well if they can't get Manning.

He also says the Steelers will try to do everything they can to get Roethlisberger. He said the Lions are in the drivers seat cause they need a RB and the Bills are the only logical team that could move up to there spot to get Big Ben, but it will cost them. He also said the Steelers will do whatever they can to get one of the big 3 QB's.

Says the Dolphins and Pats will be interested in Michael Clayton and the Pats may still try and move up. Dolphins may also be interested in Shaun Andrews or Vernon Carey.

Lee Evans may go to the Bucs with there first round pick

Last edited by a moderator:
That's interesting stuff . . . especially about Rivers and the Chargers. My guess is that Oakland will swap picks with Cleveland. Cleveland will take Robert Gallery, and Oakland will probably hope Roy Williams is still around. I just wonder how the Big Ben story will unfold.

Rivers to the Chargers?? Oh man poor guy..the Chargers have a QB curse. R.I.P. to Rivers' pro career :cry: ;)

Noodle Arm said:
Rivers to the Chargers?? Oh man poor guy..the Chargers have a QB curse. R.I.P. to Rivers' pro career :cry: ;)

that dan fouts fella wasn't too bad

#4 is way too early and way too much money for Rivers. The Chargers should try to move down again somewhere between #7 and #10 to get picks -- Rivers will still be there.

I could see the Texans swapping with the Chargers (post Giants trade) to grab Sean Taylor.

If this happens we'll see a nice WR slide. Odds are wr go WR rd 1 IMO

Please baby Jesus, just let us have the chance to draft Shawn Andrews. :pray:

Muck said:
Please baby Jesus, just let us have the chance to draft Shawn Andrews. :pray:

clear.gif

"I'll see what I can do Muck." :D

Great news on Rivers, best all week.

I guess Clayton would be fine if Andrews is gone.

Back
Top Bottom