mel kipers latest 4 rd mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mel kipers latest 4 rd mock draft

kitt23

Starter
Reaction score
is it possible for any1 to post it, im curiouse to see who he has going where

oh , beleieve me i kno, im just curious to the phins picks he had

I just heard Mel had the Dolphins taking Monte Whitner with the 16th pick. I don't see this but you never know. I think it is hard making any accurate picks after about the first five picks.

mel kipers latest

does anyone have acess to mel kipers latest mock draft on espn insider? if you do what's the projection for the phins?

PhinsPhan said:
Donte Whitner. Same as before.

He now has Mario Williams number 2 though

It's supposed to be a 4 round mock. What other picks does he have us taking?

Kipers Picks

[mod]Please do not post entire sections of paid content, highlights only.[/mod]

16. Miami Donte Whitner, S Ohio St.
82. Miami Parys Haralson, DE Tennessee
114. Miami Zach Strief, T Northwestern

Miami Parys Haralson, DE Tennessee 6-1 1/4, 253 LBS, 4.80: 40 time

Strengths:
Tremendous pass rusher...Quick and explosive off the ball...Has been very productive...Is a terror off the edge...A tough player and team leader...Does a good job of staying off the ground due to great balance...Gives great effort and has a motor that never stops...Understands leverage and knows how to use it.

Weaknesses:
Lacks the size and bulk of a pro defensive end...Does not hold up well against the run...Struggles to shed blocks...Will get pushed around and engulfed by larger offensive lineman...Does not change direction well and isn't very fluid...Relies too heavily on a speed rush...Might have to make a position change at the next level.

Notes:
A 'tweener who will not be a fit in just any scheme and might be best suited for a 3-4 outside linebacker role...Never discount the value of a pass rusher and he could end up going higher than you many think based on that skill alone...One way or another this guy will carve a niche for himself in the pros, whether it is as a defensive end, outside linebacker or situational guy depending on the scheme.

Zach Strief, T Northwestern 6-7 5/8, 330, 5.43: 40 Time

Strengths:
Has excellent size and a massive frame...Displays outstanding technique...Stout at the point of attack...Tough and has a nasty demeanor on the field...Smart and a team leader...Hard worker with top intangibles...Durable and very experienced.

Weaknesses:
Is not a great natural athlete...Is not very mobile...Has below average feet and quickness...Does not do a great job against speedy edge rushers...Weight and conditioning can become a problem...Is not very versatile...Upside is limited.

Notes:
A prototypical NFL right tackle...A three-year starter in the Big Ten...Might not be the flashiest guy around but he just gets the job done...The type who will not be a high pick but will come in and end up contributing, if not starting, for a long time.

I seen alot of Parys Haralson he's one of my favorite college players. Great pass rusher, great closing speed and he makes plays all over the field. And he has very good feet. Right now I don't think he will be able to play full time DE though.

Primetimemvp

Thanx for the info.

I still think this draft is top heavy at the DE/LB and CB/S position. Fortunatly for us, these are the two spots we need most help with. I think Saban and Randy will take the BPA at either one of those spots. Unless of corse a guy like Justice or Ngata fall to us.

And what ever isn't addressed in the 1st will be addressed in the 3rd or 4th.

Primetimemvp said:
82. Miami Parys Haralson, DE Tennessee

I have us taking Lowery in the 3rd round in my mock. I see Kiper has him going 3 slots before us.

Can someone

get the four round mock draft that mel kiper did on espn insider? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom