Member List | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Member List

Hey Guys...good point here, I need to renew my premmie (I think) and we need to ensure it's on auto pilot for the future. How do we do this and to who?!?
We are checking for you bro. You can send your re-newal in via paypal to admins@finheaven.com Please make sure you specify your Finheaven name, and for premium membership renewal.

We are checking for you bro. You can send your re-newal in via paypal to admins@finheaven.com Please make sure you specify your Finheaven name, and for premium membership renewal.

Thanks guys...the X5 thing is pretty cool. Makes me realize that I am farkin' old! I got turned on the Finheaven when I was in Singapore...then moved to the land down under....now in Ohio....might be moving to Japan or back to Fla w/i 12 months....just weird that so much has changed and yet this site has been so dependable....just a real tribute to the staff here.

I should have devised a way to buy stock in this damn org.....:kick:

Thanks guys...the X5 thing is pretty cool. Makes me realize that I am farkin' old! I got turned on the Finheaven when I was in Singapore...then moved to the land down under....now in Ohio....might be moving to Japan or back to Fla w/i 12 months....just weird that so much has changed and yet this site has been so dependable....just a real tribute to the staff here.

I should have devised a way to buy stock in this damn org.....:kick:

FH's first 5 x member :clap:

Congrats dbergan! I'm coming up on my fifth anniversary on the site but it won't be until fall that I hit X4 on my premie award.

Sorry, I was a slow learner!

Congrats dbergan! I'm coming up on my fifth anniversary on the site but it won't be until fall that I hit X4 on my premie award.

Sorry, I was a slow learner!

Ha...but you did, in fact, learn!! :lol:

Gotta love this site. It's been my homepage for over four years...and three continents!!!!

Back
Top Bottom