mercury's team grades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mercury's team grades

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well I have'nt posted since before the draft and I thought I would grade the team on moves made so far by our new head coach. Regarding the draft I will give the dolphins a " A- " . Now we all know that the chances of every player making the team is slim , but now we have a darn good football coach who will hopefully not rest on his laurals seems to have brought in several f/a undrafted rookies to try to find some players . I give this stratagey a "A " AS WELL. SO the great and not so powerful mercury 40 aprroves of the moves made by the new and lifelike coach that i am greatful to have so i am predicting good things but know this it will take us one more year before we can think about playoffs so dont be sore if we struggle this season .
the one thing that i would have liked to have seen is that we brought in a top notch wr but i am excited to see this team play next season.

now mercury's thought for the evening is
" the best way to keep one's word is not to give it"
good news ya ! dave and jay are gone , long live the dolphins

Being realistic on most forums is a novel idea, but isn't realistic. The one thing I hate on all forums including this one is some fans thinking things are better then they really are. I would rather look at it as worse case scenario. My season tends to go a little eaiser. I will say, it was far less fun when we were in position to win and we lose!!! Still I don't like reading things that simply aren't true, or predictions that are from another planet. But I guess with so many people posting this is what we can expect.

I love the picks in the draft and the FArookie signings, I just want to read more about them and find their strengths and weaknesses. As for the HC, IMO...top notch. This will be a fun season win or lose.

mercury 40 said:
Well I have'nt posted since before the draft and I thought I would grade the team on moves made so far by our new head coach. Regarding the draft I will give the dolphins a " A- " . Now we all know that the chances of every player making the team is slim , but now we have a darn good football coach who will hopefully not rest on his laurals seems to have brought in several f/a undrafted rookies to try to find some players . I give this stratagey a "A " AS WELL. SO the great and not so powerful mercury 40 aprroves of the moves made by the new and lifelike coach that i am greatful to have so i am predicting good things but know this it will take us one more year before we can think about playoffs so dont be sore if we struggle this season .
the one thing that i would have liked to have seen is that we brought in a top notch wr but i am excited to see this team play next season.

now mercury's thought for the evening is
" the best way to keep one's word is not to give it"
good news ya ! dave and jay are gone , long live the dolphins

Tuuuums, tumtumtums, tuuuuums...

I love it when a poster writes of himself in the 3rd person ! LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom