Merge Threads Please!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merge Threads Please!!!!

Dolfan Dave

Active Roster
Reaction score
This forum has 20 topics about the same thing. It's getting beyond ridiculous to read

-Jeff Ireland Hate
-Tannehill is a bust
-Draft Barkley
-Free Agent WR's

I know I'm a noob here but yeah please can someone get control of the trolls and the idiocy or at least brush into a corner thread of insanity? On the other hand I think the Mods/admins/owners have no vested interest in moderating this board as they want you to pay for the VIP site. But some of these threads are redundant or stupid. It's ok to bash the team but do we 15 threads calling for tannehill's head or Irelands or whoever's. just my 2 cents

Good GOD.

I'm OUT.

Love the Dolphins. Hate all the ****ing idiots on this board who cannot se the good things in the first game.

IT'S THE FIRST GAME.

I'll see you idiots after the first win. I suspect it will be a short hiatus.

They should have a perl script that moves anything where Devlin is mentioned to Spam.

I know I'm a noob here but yeah please can someone get control of the trolls and the idiocy or at least brush into a corner thread of insanity? On the other hand I think the Mods/admins/owners have no vested interest in moderating this board as they want you to pay for the VIP site. But some of these threads are redundant or stupid. It's ok to bash the team but do we 15 threads calling for tannehill's head or Irelands or whoever's. just my 2 cents
Welcome to the post-game message board.

Actually, we're volunteers that do this in our free time and get absolutely nothing individually when people join VIP (except much better conversation in there). Merges will come, including a merge of threads calling for merges, but priority is making sure everybody remains at least mildly civil. In general, we try to avoid it because it becomes a far greater mess with far more complaints. The best thing people can do is start their own threads about the game (rather than complaining about the board and fans) and drown out the garbage.

so yea lets move this thread without notification or response so a place on the forum where no one goes.

It's a place where staff goes to see questions and suggestions about the site. This thread was not Miami Dolphins related, it was a suggestion for the site. Were you wanting your suggestion considered by the staff or viewed by the most members possible? Two different things.

No one is holding a gun to your head to join VIP. In the main forum everyone is entitled to there opinion as long as they don't violate the TOS. Give the Mod's a break, they are volunteer's and are not paid.

If members want to support the site with a VIP membership or donation it is greatly appreciated. This helps keep the site up and alive so we can read posts like this.

to be honest, we have to walk a tightrope. we can't just merge willy nilly, because that isn't fair to legit threads and can stifle conversations. if everyone agreed we wouldn't have anything to talk about. basically it's "let them post" as long as it falls within the tos.

Back
Top Bottom