MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 103x: Bills coach Mularkey Quits

death7star said:
Definately not good!!! mularkey is awful and bar 1 win streak of like 6 games he has been truly shocking, the longer the bills keep him around the easier the fins rise to the top of the AFC east

Since the Jets appear to have the inside track on Mangini, the Bills will be looking into hiring the Patriots Water Boy as their new head coach.....

Hey did Wanny have any more years on his contract with us, If he does what do we get if he becomes an NFL coah again.

I agree!! these spread out forums are very annoying!

DolphinDevil28 said:
:shakeno:

Wow, some people are so anal. Why move this so quick? You know, there are some fans who only read in the main forum.

They deserve to know this too. Jeez.

wanny would never leave college this early, he has a good gig over there, and for him to go to a mess would not be good. Sorry dan wanny is still their for at least 3 more years.

The meeting has got to be over by now, so does anybody have any updates?

Mularkey was an awful head coach, who probably should've been fired after the season anyways. Nobody in Buffalo liked him, he was terrible with the press, as was Greg Williams, and seemed to be a guy who is not fit to be a head coach, but can be an OC. Haslett is the first name that comes to mind, but I think Bratkowski, or whatever Cincinatti's OC's name is will get a look. Mularkey and Donahoe leaving the Bills is bad news for Phin fans, they were pathetic. Mularkey never had McGahee in on 3rd down and put in Shaud Williams, which to me is the equivalent of taking Ricky/Ronnie out and putting in Travis Minor, or wait did Dave do that?

I posted this in the other thread but...

Looks like the AFC East is going to be a two horse race between us and the Patriots for the forseeable future.

The Bills and Jets are in disarray. Neither organization has any direction..

Agua said:
Bet Haslett gets the nod.

I do believe that the Bills will go after a coach that has had some head coaching experience in the leauge. I have one of those gut feelings again that Haslett will be a AFCE coach, but I don't know who. My prediction for the Jets and Bills job would be Haslett going to the Bills and Tice or Mangina going to the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom