Merged: 12, 13, ......14?!?!/Bring it on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 12, 13, ......14?!?!/Bring it on

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
12, 13, ......14?!?!

I'm a HUGE Fiedler supporter, but this offense needs a SPARK- I should know better but I think Griese COULD provide that spark...and if i'm wrong? WHO CARES?! We need to get behind our team here folks- lets get excited for what MIGHT happen!!

You don't look that huge. Or maybe that is trick photography. How much do you weigh?

haha...

haha...yea thats some northeast dialect for you...i'm $1.80...

Well then, I would classify you as a LARGE Fiedler supporter.

Back to the topic. I could not agree with you more. A spark is exactly what this team needs. (No pun intended with the wildfire situation in San Diego)

If Griese is the spark, then so be it. Hopefully we will see soon.

Originally posted by 1972
A spark is exactly what this team needs. (No pun intended with the wildfire situation in San Diego)

Lmao, thank you 1972. You find a way to make a comment that makes somebody's day. You may not have been trying to make a funny comment or anything, but I found it funny in a way(not in a "HAha, the people in SD have wildfires) but then again, it is a serious topic.

All we need now is Peter Griffin to make the "A guy at work bought a car out of the paper once. Ten years later, BAM. Herpes!!" comment and things will be copasetic. :lol:

Sorry, back on topic. :D

Yeah, I'm excited about Griese too. Any change like this, under these circumstances, has to make you a little giddy. :)

Well hopefully he has a good game and we win, at this point I don't care. we need to hit a couple of deep passes and if Brian hits them great, but it will cause controversy...I don't mind Brian in games like this, but when it's a big game, I rather have Jay. Even in our win last year vs Denver, Jay wins, Denver vs Oakland, KC, brian lose last year. It' s like having Drew Bledsoe in Big games..No put Jay back in for those.

I'm really hoping BG has a good game and I'll be rooting for him but I'm not confident. The only advantage I believe BG has is his long pass accuracy and that won't come into play unless BG is given time. Our o-line hasn't been doing a good job of that lately.

GO Griese!!!

I hope he lights up the Arizona sky. That would be the best of all worlds. Then he could start the rest of the way and we would have a great back-up in Fiedler

I am also a supporter of whomever is our starting QB, but how can I not get excited about the son of one of my favorite players of all-time starting for the Phins. Go Brian !

Bring it on.

All this Feidler-Greise, O-line problems, Wannstedt, etc... talk will mean nothing at kickoff time. We'll all be rooting for our fins at kickoff reguardless of what side of the debates that we choose. Let's all root for BG to lead our O to a W tonight. :D

Back
Top Bottom