Merged 2x: A.J. Feeley press conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: A.J. Feeley press conference

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Feely Press Conference

The Dolphins are expected to finalize a trade with Philadelphia for quarterback A.J. Feeley on Wednesday.

The team has scheduled a press conference for this afternoon. A team spokesman declined to say what the press conference was for, but two sources said Feeley will be introduced.

Feeley was at an undisclosed South Florida hotel Tuesday night. He has already discussed doing a press conference in Philadelphia next week to say goodbye to the Eagles fans.

Feeley was an exceptionally popular figure in Philadelphia despite being the No. 3 quarterback. Feeley even hosted his own weekly radio show despite his backup status
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/8088377.htm --Looks like this was posted to early, its only 7:00 Tuesday night now !:lol:

Darn...Finheaven is fast on news...was coming over to post this myself

Re: Feely Press Conference

Originally posted by dolphindan1970
Looks like this was posted to early, its only 7:00 Tuesday night now !:lol:

Looks like Jason Cole didn't want Zod to get the scoop on him again. :D

Re: Re: Feely Press Conference

Originally posted by ZOD

Looks like Jason Cole didn't want Zod to get the scoop on him again. :D

zod, who is that blockhead that you own?

Originally posted by MARLINSFAN305
Darn...Finheaven is fast on news...was coming over to post this myself
Thanks for the compliment, I'm new here, but I'm a global moderator on another site for college basketball, but just a member here and not part of the staff. Love my Dolphins though, have followed them since 70, and I was only 5 then, but I honestly remember it all, from the first defeat I saw them take in the Superbowl to Dallas, to the perfect season, and through the years ! Time to get that ring back on our fingers where it belongs !!!!!! :D

I read somewhere...

...that the Dolphins would be introducing AJ Feeley today to the media and the public. Anyone know when that might be?

Just saw it announced on the Dolphins website. Thanks again.

Feely: "AJ needs the Dolphins more than the Dolphins need AJ"

Back
Top Bottom