MERGED 2X: Car belonging to Dolphins player found abandoned after crash on I-595 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Car belonging to Dolphins player found abandoned after crash on I-595

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The 2008 Ford Pickup truck belongs to Dolphins wide receiver Brian Hartline. The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating who was driving the car at the time of the crash. The truck had to be towed away.
Hmmmmm

Hartline

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian Hartline's Pickup Found Abandon after Hitting a parked Cady

I really hope he was not driving. I was looking for a productive year from him.:err:
A pickup truck belonging to a Miami Dolphins player was found abandoned after a crash on Interstate 595 earlier this month, the Florida Highway Patrol reports.
The 2008 Ford Pickup truck belongs to Dolphins wide receiver Brian Hartline. The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating who was driving the car at the time of the crash. The truck had to be towed away.
According to authorities, just after 4:30 a.m. on July 3, the pickup truck collided with an abandoned 2002 Cadillac Escalade on Interstate 595 just east of Interstate 95.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...line-crash-20100713,0,2006353.story?track=rss

At least he didn't stay long enough to get a DUI. you know thats y bolted from the scene.

P.S. Merge with other thread....

I wonder if he called Channing Crowder to come pick him up.

Dude we dont' need this guy to mess up. HOPE it was stolen or something....

Hope he wasnt DWI. They wouldnt be able to prove it now even if he was. If he is smart, he would just say it was stolen, but then again, that would be tough to prove if he didnt file a report.

Ah...the result of the South Beach lifestyle.....party party and more party.....hard to resist for some of these guys.

Last I seen on Twitter Hartline was away on vacation... Hopefully thats still the case.

Well, we need to wait on the facts with this one. There's no proof that he was actually even driving the vehicle, but it sure looks bad.

Ken LaVicka looked it up on Twitter. According to Hartline's tweets he was in California as late as June 29th, and was heading to Ohio as of July 6th. The crash happened on July 3rd.

I mean, I guess we can hope that it wasn't him driving the car but it really doesn't matter. Crowder didn't even barely receive a slap on the wrist when this happened to him. No league or team action, that's for sure. And I know everyone just assumes a guy was drunk when something like this happens but there could be any number of explanations.

I really don't even consider it up there with Will Allen's or Ronnie Brown's DUIs, let alone the domestic violence issues of Tony McDaniel and Phil Merling. Or Jeff Ireland calling Dez Bryant's mom a whore.

Ken LaVicka looked it up on Twitter. According to Hartline's tweets he was in California as late as June 29th, and was heading to Ohio as of July 6th. The crash happened on July 3rd.

I mean, I guess we can hope that it wasn't him driving the car but it really doesn't matter. Crowder didn't even barely receive a slap on the wrist when this happened to him. No league or team action, that's for sure. And I know everyone just assumes a guy was drunk when something like this happens but there could be any number of explanations.

I really don't even consider it up there with Will Allen's or Ronnie Brown's DUIs, let alone the domestic violence issues of Tony McDaniel and Phil Merling. Or Jeff Ireland calling Dez Bryant's mom a whore.
Cmon now, that wasn't as bad because it wasn't name calling, it was simply title assigning.

Back
Top Bottom