Merged 2x: Did I miss something?/Dolphins sign Buffalo running back Sammy Morris | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Did I miss something?/Dolphins sign Buffalo running back Sammy Morris

yea, earlier discussion i believe was taken over by John St. Clair... love the signing, backup FB and great special teamer, seems like despite our losses(hendricks/gamble/etc...), our special teams may have improved with akins/sammy morris

Nevermind, I caught it at the bottom of the page. Sorry, this can be merged or cut or whatever.

Repost...someone posted on thread w/ title "Sammy Morris"...i was going to post too but i was too late

He's very good on special teams... decent signing, althought I wish we'd concentrate on other things first.

that fills what I believe to be one of few holes we have left (w/Femi leaving). We still need a RG, a P in FA; and I see us getting another LB to replace Hendricks and a #2 WR in the draft

Originally posted by SMadison29
He's not very big. We'll be in trouble if Konrad goes down.
about the same as Femi

I like this part
Morris - who chose Miami over New England
and he left Buffalo... if only somehow we screwd the Jets too :lol:

One of the South Florida papers mentioned (I think) that we are also negotiating with Detron Smith, who is more of a pure FB.

Back
Top Bottom