Merged 2X: FinHeaven Mascot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: FinHeaven Mascot

miamikid92

PHINS'09!! :D
Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering when the new finheaven maskot will go up?

Me 2...and when can buy a shirt with the new logo?? :confused:

In due time fellas. There are a lot of big things in the works as we speak.

Muck said:
In due time fellas. There are a lot of big things in the works as we speak.
gotcha.. thanks

post number 700

another post to hang up on my wall of meaningless posts :D

i was thinking the same thing today when is this going to change?

New FinHeaven Mascot??

When is the new mascot going to be posted to the web page and will there be any shirts for sale with new logo?? :confused:

I think someone said that there is a couple of changes coming to the website. I just can't wait to see the new look. Hopefully though, they don't touch the message board. I love the format we have now.

Nublar7 said:
I think someone said that there is a couple of changes coming to the website. I just can't wait to see the new look. Hopefully though, they don't touch the message board. I love the format we have now.
YES please don't mess with the board format...I tried posting something to the Bills and Patriots boards and their boards are whacked!!!! The Bills also have a board that allows you to give REP points to others...we need to do this here....and the Patriots have a Babe of the Week pic site on their main board.
We need that too! :lol:

Roman529 said:
YES please don't mess with the board format...I tried posting something to the Bills and Patriots boards and their boards are whacked!!!! The Bills also have a board that allows you to give REP points to others...we need to do this here....and the Patriots have a Babe of the Week pic site on their main board.
We need that too! :lol:
Well, we do have the Ladies Forum.

Roman529 said:
The Bills also have a board that allows you to give REP points to others...we need to do this here....

We used to have that. But all people ever did was give everyone else poor ratings/comments and prop themselves up. Certain posters would even register new names so they could give their usual identity props and glowing reviews.

Roman529 said:
When is the new mascot going to be posted to the web page and will there be any shirts for sale with new logo?? :confused:

Ask us again next week. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom