MERGED 2X: Larry Chester is a Beast! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X: Larry Chester is a Beast!

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
clear.gif

Here Chester flipping a 750 pound tractor tire acrosss the parking lot.

Larry Chester is a beast!

The Sun Sentinal has a nice article (Link ) about how Chester lost a lot of the weight that slowed him down last season. I'm really looking foward to seeing what he can do this year. Check out this pic of him flipping a 750 pound tractor tire!
clear.gif

Larry Chester On Pace For Playing Weight Come Training Camp

This guy is going to be a monster next year!!!

clear.gif

That's a 740 pound tire he flipped across a parking lot. He has dropped 2 1/2 inches off his waist and dropped 4% body fat since 2 months ago as well as 39 pounds.

Who said our run defense could not get better?? :lol:

Is he working out with Timbo? I sure hope so.

Here's the link to the article..

Chester Working It

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL wow...2 other people posted the same thing...mods close this thread if you want

Make that THREE. :lol: And everyone said "beast". lol

Just what the doctor ordered: an improved interior pass rush.

Cool, Larry and I have the same work out techniques. It's a small world.

talk about , some teams going 2 be n trouble! this guy is going 2 b a str8 monster.... good for larry!!!!! lol a** kicking time guys!

baccarat said:
Cool, Larry and I have the same work out techniques. It's a small world.

Thats funny... I have those same tires on my truck. Oh damn, someone stole my freeking tires! :lol:

I'm looking for Larry to have a great year, he is pure heart. That really showed last year when the man could barely run because of leg injurys, yet he tuffed it out and never complained. He also battled through a few stingers last year if I'm not mistaken, he is a true warrior.

Muck said:
Make that THREE. :lol: And everyone said "beast". lol

I'm confussed, Where did RUDEbyallMEANS say "beast"?

holy s*** I knew he was strong but he can move a 750 pound tire he is going to be a beast and no RB will get by him. Bring on Corey Dillion and Chester will break his leg!

nick19991 said:
holy s*** I knew he was strong but he can move a 750 pound tire he is going to be a beast and no RB will get by him. Bring on Corey Dillion and Chester will break his leg!

Break his leg and pick his teeth with it.!! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom