Merged 2X: No Penalty For McGinnest?/Taunting Rule | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: No Penalty For McGinnest?/Taunting Rule

FYI the actual play was a football being picked up by a Chiefs lineman, who was still running down the field with the ball when Rudd took his helmet off..., then he got pushed out of bounds...

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
FYI the actual play was a football being picked up by a Chiefs lineman, who was still running down the field with the ball when Rudd took his helmet off..., then he got pushed out of bounds...

I stand corrected! Thanks for setting the record staright ;)

Taunting =Taking off the helmet rule

Funny but with all the talk of the fake injury i havent seen anyone mention this. Did anyone see after the stop the three Pats run to midfield? If you did then you saw one of them Looked like a db or safety , harrison maybe? ,ripped his helmet off around the 40 yard line. I immediately waited for the flag,i thought this guys the next dunce like the lb of the browns last year. It never came and i still dont know why. He kept it off all the way back to the NE sideline. I dont know why no one or any announcers have talked about it it was sooo obvious

It's been mentioned to death.....here come the Patties fans to call you names any second now............................

i didnt see it and im not calling out the pats as cheaters i just thought it would be called for sure im not sure why the colts werent screaming for it or the announcers mentioning it it was obvious

He just means that it was after the play was over...so even if the Pats were penalized...they would still have the ball...and the game would be over anyway.

really i thought it give the colts another shot but if it is after change of possesion then i guess it doesnt matter

Back
Top Bottom