Merged 2X: Spit War / Spit Threads | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Spit War / Spit Threads

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
Spit War

I think at halftime, the Bills and the Fins should have a spitting contest.. Live on National TV..

At the 50 yard line we can have Moulds and Surtain face each other and spit in each others face.. after each successful spit.. each other will back up one yard and re-spit... Until we can name the real spitting champion...

We can have linemen spitting against linemen.. Running backs against linebackers and of course.. Fiedler spitting at Bledsoe and vice versa.. although I think Jay will have the advantage because his ears act as radar.......

If after 15 minutes of competitive spitting, the score is tied, then I think its appropriate for Head Coach to spit against Head Coach.. But Dave will have to trim his moustache.. we wouldn't want it to be called for Spit Interference ..

Cheerleaders can spit for distance and accuracy.. Broadcasters would be in a dunk tank where fans can pay $1.00 (for charity) to spit at a target and if its hit, Joe THeisman will be dunked in a vat of spit..

Oh yeah.. I can see this sport becoming so popular that its a regular activity on all SNF and MNF broadcasts.. Madden would have to get another horse trailer for the spitting champs.. and think about Thanksgiving Day with John Madden and his Turducken.. Finally we can have a spit-a-thon between the Turkey, Chicken and Duck to see whos reigns champ for Maddens Thanksgiving feast..

There is just one little problem... This idea I just had comes a little bit too late.. cuz we all know if anyone deserves to bit spit in the face.. its Dennis Miller......

MOulds can spit and Surtain can catch it on the other end. They'd make a perfect pair.

:lol: :lol: Hey, I'd rather have the cheerleaders swallowing--wouldn't you?

Re: Spit War

Originally posted by Jeep
I Fiedler spitting at Bledsoe and vice versa.. although I think Jay will have the advantage because his ears act as radar.......

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Jeep

Dang it finsrclown.. you spit on me when you said that...

Sorry about that... must have Moulds saliva problem! :D

Thou shall the dolphin swim through moulds saliva and receive victory

I think this whole moulds spitting on everyone thing is funny. I wouldn't be surprise if he spits at them in this game.

Who cares about the freken spitting?

Are you that messed up that you care about a stupid spitting incident a year ago???

If it were the other way around, and it was Surtain who spit in Moulds face, you know you posers would be winding it out.

So just get over yourselves

Dolfan,

Honest to God, I wouldnt care a damn bit. This is football - suck it up and play your game for goodness sakes. Dont whine.

Back
Top Bottom