Merged 3X: 2 Excellent Kuechenburg Articles/Kooch Denied Entry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: 2 Excellent Kuechenburg Articles/Kooch Denied Entry

Originally posted by Fisticuff

i can't stand him. his attitude off the field is piss poor and he never has anything good to say about the dolphins.

F him and everyone who looks like him. i hope he never gets in.

He was twice as good at football as you or I will be at anything in our lives. An eight-time All-Pro at multiple positions. He was Larry Allen before there was a Larry Allen. And there has never been a tougher player. Did you know he played with a broken back??

There's nothing wrong with his attitude. He just gives his honest opinion when asked. I'm sure he has A LOT of good things to say about the team. It's just that the things he dislikes are the things that get publicized.

Given your stance, I must ask you how you feel about Lawrence Taylor or Ty Cobb being in their respective Hall of Fames.

Kooch denied again. He didn't even make the top six. WTF are these people smoking??

LINK

I'm sure that it is unfair to judge anything other than what the guy accomplished on the field but in reality that's not the way it is. On the field he was clearly one of the great offensive linemen of all time. Off the field he's his own worst enemy. He simply turns people off. I think Clayton and Duper suffer because of off the field things also. Without even looking it up I'm sure their numbers are way better than Swan and Stallworth. There's salesmenship and politics involved and not everybody wants to play that game. Kooch deserves it, that doesn't mean he'll get it.

The only mistake he ever made in his career is what's keeping him out of HOF. He is and always will be considered a SCAB by many players of his era ,right or wrong he croosed the picket line and there are those who won't forgive him for it. His career speaks for itself so that can only be whats hurting him now.It's a shame but thats how life is.

strange but L. Little was pumping up Eller, not Keuch

BOB SANSEVERE: Front-office angel helped Eller to Hall
Former Miami Dolphins guard Larry Little called Carl Eller "one of the best defensive ends to ever play the game." Former Green Bay Packers quarterback Bart Starr offered even more: "Of all the great defensive linemen I faced, including Doug Atkins, Deacon Jones and Gino Marchetti, Carl Eller combined the best qualities of all of them. … He's the finest defensive end I've seen."

Little and Starr made their comments in letters to the 39 Pro Football Hall of Fame voters. They were part of an all-out blitz to get Eller into the Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Fisticuff

i can't stand him. his attitude off the field is piss poor and he never has anything good to say about the dolphins.

F him and everyone who looks like him. i hope he never gets in.

Why, because he thinks Wannstedt should have gotten fired? He isn't the only person who feels that way.

Originally posted by Papi
The only mistake he ever made in his career is what's keeping him out of HOF. He is and always will be considered a SCAB by many players of his era ,right or wrong he croosed the picket line and there are those who won't forgive him for it. His career speaks for itself so that can only be whats hurting him now.It's a shame but thats how life is.

Ya know! I wonder who "they" might be? I paid union dues for 32 years never had a problem with it and understood the cause.

For professional football players to strike, then and now, is just a little bit out of wack if you ask me.

The working man needs union power to give him barganing power with management.

Most of the time so he can have enough money to merely put food on the table or pay doctor bills.

NFL players were begining to make millions, even back when Kooch crossed the line.

I believe that strike was over free agency wasn't it?

What did that do for the average fan? It has made it so Joe average can't take his family to a game without borrowing from the local credit union first.

That is no reason for him to be kept out of the HOF.

SHAME on who ever "THEY" are.

Back
Top Bottom