Merged 3x: 2004 NFL.com Pro Bowl Balloting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: 2004 NFL.com Pro Bowl Balloting

I've posted this before, but I'll say it again. DON'T VOTE FOR DOLPHINS PLAYERS TO MAKE THE PRO BOWL. It can only be bad.

1) The player could get hurt, a la, Robert Edwards
2) By making Pro Bowls, players values increase. Meaning they will be compensated more. Which also means, we won't be able to afford all of them. So if you want to do anything you can to help keep the team together, DON'T VOTE. VOTE for Pat's, Jets, Bills.

Don't you guys think it's a little early to be voting for pro bowl players. I will wait a little longer.

Originally posted by WeVie
Don't you guys think it's a little early to be voting for pro bowl players. I will wait a little longer.

I agree. It's idiotic to vote players into the pro bowl when only a third of the season has been played.

2004 ProBowl Voting

Let's vote ALL phins to the PB....
NFL. com

if this link doesn't work go to NFL.com and look for the ProBowl voting link.:D :D

boooooooo, screw the pro bowl, it doesnt mean anything and id rather not risk another robert edwards.

but you guys do what you want
amin

It's time to vote!!!

Put the Dolphins in again!

They are already taking ballots for the Pro Bowl.

Vote early. Vote often. :tongue:

Floridians double and triple check your ballot.

Vote Now for our Dolphins to the Probowl

Remember to vote for our guys to the probowl. Once you click on the link I provided, find the link that jumps you to the voting process, it should be something like "vote now..."

Click here to vote

Back
Top Bottom