Merged 3X: Adam Meadows????/OL Help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: Adam Meadows????/OL Help

Should we try to get adam meadows this offseason?

• Yes, he would be a great addition to this offensive line

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No, hes to old and washed up

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
OT Adam Meadows - To be Released

ESPNnews ticker is sayin that RT Adam Meadows is set to be released by the Colts because of his cap figure.

This guy has been a starter since like 97 and he doesn't get beat. Get some info on him.. he's worth going after in FA.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess the Colts are already planning for the doom of Manning's contract...

Originally posted by Fisticuff
I guess the Colts are already planning for the doom of Manning's contract...

You beat me to it. I was thinking the exact same thing.

And yes he is definately worth pursuing. At a min. more RTs on the market is a good thing whether we plan on keeping Wade or not.

We'll see what kinda money he garners. Got a good crop of guys though we could play at RT in this free agency. Chad Clifton (who could play LT too), Tait, Wade, and now Meadows. I think Hopkins might be available too someone mentioned him probably Jaj.

Adam Meadows????

It said on espn that the colts are expected to release offensive lineman adam meadows, do you guys think he is god enough to go after, i dont really know much about him exept he plays on the colts offensiveline and the colts o-line is very good.

i said no... but it depends on the price. we should definitely contact him, but dont jump at anything we have a lot of decisions to make and if we have a little extra cash then we should go for someone better/younger, but if were strapped for cash i would love to be able to get him at the right price since there should be a decent OL crop this offseason

Just saw on ESPN

The Colts Plan on releasing Tackle Adam Meadows, whats the story on him, know he is a pretty good player, dont know what the Age and injury factors are, is he worth going after???

This will be merged with the other three threads saying the exact same thing. If it helps any, he was surpassed by a third year player who is a RFA named Ryan Diem this year.

I'd take him for cheap and if Wade doesn't come back i suppose.

Don't worry about it bro. I didn't see it first glance either. Always appreciate when people post some news. :)

Meadows is 30. Don't know how good he is now. Really couldn't say. Sounds like we need to head over to some Colts board and find out.

Did anyone hear about Adam Meadows being released due to the cap? ;)

Seriously, Meadows, Bratzke, and W. Harris are all likely cap casualties in Indy. This will save them about $10-11 million on the 2004 cap

Ya I remember bringing him up in back in December. (CK ya I brought up Hopkins, wow someone remembered). Good option.

I wouldn't mind bringing in any of these tackles mentioned. With that position so deep this year it should also drive down the price for a few of them. It would be nice to get one of these players for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom