MERGED 3x: Dolphins sign Rhein TE Rader | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3x: Dolphins sign Rhein TE Rader

when something like this is merged 3x you know the offseason is at its 2nd peak

pwn3dyo said:
when something like this is merged 3x you know the offseason is at its 2nd peak

:lol: I was going to say the same thing.

phinfan2003 said:
IMO, Lee will be a fin this year and a productive one at that. He's the 2nd best TE we have. I think it's funny how so many people are talking about our OL and other positions being "coached up" and here we have a decent player who has made quite a few bonehead plays and everyone thinks he's out the door. Not to mention, he's going to be pushed out the door by an NFL Europe castoff who wasn't even allocated by any team and whom most of the fans posting here knew nothing about before today. IMO, Rader=camp fodder.

I hope you are correct. Donald Lee is hardly mere potential. He blocks his *** off. Great explosiveness, technique and positioning. Far superior in that regard to any backup TE we have had in recent years. Granted there were tons of silly mistakes and sometimes I focus on the blocking aspect more than perhaps I should. But I'll be rooting for Donald Lee to beat out the finesse guys for the reserve slot. At some point you need to line up and beat the other team man to man. I hope Saban re-establishes physical superiority and not pantyhose garbage like shotgun on 3rd and a yard and a half.

Back
Top Bottom