MERGED 3X: KFFL on Griese Injury / Griese Out Indefinitely with Toe Injury/Injury | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X: KFFL on Griese Injury / Griese Out Indefinitely with Toe Injury/Injury

Very dissapointing...it says he will be ot indefinately...how long is that? Out for this last Pre-Season game??? What? I do not understand....hopefully it is only for this week. Hopefully he will be good to go by the time the season start.

Out indefinately...great. I am chalking this up to a curse. The Curse of the Great Marino (nice takeoff eh?) I see that we can't keep a quarterback healthy or have a viable backup from season to season and it just frustrates me to all hell. I like Sage and thought he did good last night. However, that was against second and third stringers if not worse. He looked like a deer in headlights last season when he had to play against the first team defenses. Here is hoping Fiedler stys healthy and Griese returns quickly, although I won't hold my breath.

Ain't that wonderful? Could sideline him for a prolonged period of time.

hmmmm, perhaps he's just taking after his old man, and will be ready in time for the superbowl where Jay suffers an injury and he comes in and leads us to victory.

yeah yeah, its BS I know, but we all could use a little chuckle right now.

What's everyone so worried about? It seems half this board wants Sage as the #2 anyway :lol: .

I will never be happy of any injury to any player. I cannot believe people think of it as a good thing sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom