Merged 3x: New Bang Cartoon Starring Wanny/AJ/Fiedler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: New Bang Cartoon Starring Wanny/AJ/Fiedler

Dude that cartoon was fricking hilarious! From Jamal Lewis with the powder under his nose offering some smack to Dave and Dave saying no I haven't had any of that stuff since Dallas, to Jim Brown and Maurice Clarett showing up with a court order allowing him to be on a talk show just to announce that he wont be attending any talk shows until he's ready...

And then the Godzilla scene oh wow...with the japanese people all clamoring for "Je-ay Feeed-ra" to save them...priceless. They combined the two things that are on like my top 10 most entertaining subjects in the world...japanese people and football players. And Godzilla.

That wasn't funny at all, whoever finds that amusing is retarded. That is about as weak of an attempt at comedy as I have ever seen.

"big Beavis and Butt-Head fan here."

i caught a big laugh on that cartoon, but im with you Muck... bring back Beavis and Butthead. i think i quit watching anything MTV airs when what's-his- name killed Beavis to bring us King of The Hill. i still have a few moron-athons on tape. they are great for killing a (legitimate) sick day from work.

Oh me too man. I taped the marathons. Then in Christmas 2002 I got the 3-disc set on DVD. :woot:

I'm with Muck. That sucked and blowed. But Beavis and Butthead was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

Back
Top Bottom