MERGED 3X:Ouch - Bengals Sign Ben Wilkerson/any word on... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3X:Ouch - Bengals Sign Ben Wilkerson/any word on...

a different look on the wilkerson thing.

wilkerson

It basically implies that he chose to go there because he has a better shot to win a job. In Miami, there's Mckinney, a 3rd pick with experience, and Hadnot (a 5th? rd pick with some experience and a lot of promise).

I think its foolish to say Saban didnt want him and thats why he's not here. It might have been due to wilkerson.

dominizzo said:
THERE DESPERATE THAT TEAM NEEDS TO LIFT ITSELF UP TO GET BACK TO THE PROMISED LAND THERE 2 3 YEARS from prominence

Are they still in cap hell?

FakeSpike13 said:
wilkerson

It basically implies that he chose to go there because he has a better shot to win a job. In Miami, there's Mckinney, a 3rd pick with experience, and Hadnot (a 5th? rd pick with some experience and a lot of promise).

I think its foolish to say Saban didnt want him and thats why he's not here. It might have been due to wilkerson.

Have to think Saban would have used a 7th rounder to get Wilkerson if he thought he could make a difference.

PhinDude88 said:
Man that sucks. I really wanted us to sign him. I hope that Saban will sign a good blocking C.

As opposed to a good pass catching center? Just kidding. I know what you mean. As opposed to a guy who looks loke he's wearing roller skates.

Back
Top Bottom