Merged 3x: Possible Free Radio Links For Bucs Game/Online Broadcast? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Possible Free Radio Links For Bucs Game/Online Broadcast?

You guys are the best

Thanks a Billion let's go Dolphins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any bets Ronnie get's crushed as quick as all are other backs do lol our line cant seem to get it togeather

Last week was hilarious. Who was the duntz who told everybody it was on an oldies station....only for 100 dolfans to go and literally block up their oldies network and the game wasn't even on...classic!

HysterikiLL said:
Last week was hilarious. Who was the duntz who told everybody it was on an oldies station....only for 100 dolfans to go and literally block up their oldies network and the game wasn't even on...classic!

yah, i was one of those people:(

to save me looking around anyone found a link to live coverage?

OneHondo said:
Thanks fellows for all the good info, people like you are what makes Finheaven great with a capital "G". :bravo:
what link did u go to???????????

yes, please i'm in NY. What radio station is working???? I'm listening to 740 am WSBR Boca Raton, from a previous link and all they are talking about is master***ion, no lie...please, give me a dolphins game link!!

JoeRobStad4ever said:
yes, please i'm in NY. What radio station is working???? I'm listening to 740 am WSBR Boca Raton, from a previous link and all they are talking about is *********ion, no lie...please, give me a dolphins game link!!
I don't know if they will work just yet. I have to wait until the game starts to see if they do.

just sign up for field pass at nfl.com and then cancel after the game. I think the NFL will survive and not go bankrupt.

I just signed up. No problem. I will cancel immediately after the game.

Nublar7 said:
I don't know if they will work just yet. I have to wait until the game starts to see if they do.

thanks, well i'll check to see if this one works (740am WSBR). So far still talking about mastur***ion. the commentators are saying that 80% of women have done so as well...just sharing the knowledge :) ...uggghhhh, come on game...

cant get anything to work, which have you guys been able to listen on....????

Back
Top Bottom