Merged 3x: Winfield sign with JETS $30 million. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Winfield sign with JETS $30 million.

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Jets trying to ground Antoine Winfield

Jets trying to ground Winfield

The New York Jets goal is to prevent Bills cornerback Antoine Winfield from boarding a plane to Minnesota Thursday morning. They want to make him their starting cornerback.

The Bills, sensing the likely loss of Winfield, had Eagles cornerback Troy Vincent in for a visit Wednesday and are considering him as Winfield's replacement.

-- Clayton

http://espn.go.com/nfl/clayton/qhits.html

A. Winfield is a Jet

Sporting News Radio just announced a signing should happen today. Sucks that he's staying in the division.

Ahhh... he comes up with picks and tackles well, but he's not a shutdown cover corner.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Bledsoe is crapping a brick right now.
What's he gonna do, intercept Drew? :lol: He's a great tackler with lousy catching hands. Helloooo!
Ahhh... he comes up with picks and tackles well, but he's not a shutdown cover corner
:confused:

Yeah, that does suck, because the Jets were one of the teams that were looking to draft Gamble, now they may take a reciever and leave one less for us at #20. I'm really hoping Reggie Williams falls to us.

the Jets have no linebackers, and still need more help in the secondary, they are a mess on defense right now... May move abraham to linebacker, id be surprised if they went offense with the first pick.

Good move by the Jets - have always been a big Winfield fan. At least we dont have to listen to what a great CB duo the Bills have....

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Bledsoe is crapping a brick right now.

why?.. winfield has 6 INTS in 5 years.. yeah.. i am sure QBs all around the league are terrified! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Agua
Ahhh... he comes up with picks and tackles well, but he's not a shutdown cover corner.

he comes up with picks? yeah.. one a year.

Who cares, the Jets are a sad sack. They are worse off than any other team within the division. Watch them win the East now. :lol:

The Jets have an againg running back, terrible wideouts ( other than Moss) and a lousy defense. I fear the Cardinals more.

Originally posted by Samphin
Who cares, the Jets are a sad sack. They are worse off than any other team within the division. Watch them win the East now. :lol:

The Jets have an againg running back, terrible wideouts ( other than Moss) and a lousy defense. I fear the Cardinals more.

Until we get an offensive unit together, you should fear everyone.

Back
Top Bottom