Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Breaking News: Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

My condolences to the Dungy Family. What a tragic loss to have to endure at this time of year. Our prayers goes out to the family to get through this very hard time. :cry:

Hi Muck. It was already posted and just moved to General NFL section. What a tragedy for the Dungy family

Wow. It just doesnt make sense.

What was he a student a USF? Ive been to Lutz, its a nice area. I just cant understand it.

Wow, sad news. Prayers go out to the Dungy family.

Alls I heard was that there was no foul play. If this hanging theory is right, that would be devistating. Thoughts and prayers to the Dungy family.

BrazForPhins said:
OMG, freakin bad news! He won't have any mind to coach the last 2 games of the regular season

I'm sure he could care less about football right now.

Muck said:
Though the web reports have not come in with details, I've been told here that a rope was found around his neck. He hung himself.

:shakeno: i wonder why he felt he should do that?

OMG. Bad things always seem to happen to good people. My prayers are with the Dungy family.

Wow, that is horrible.Tony Dungy's one of the nicest guys out there and I feel so bad for him.My prayers go to him and his family.

Ozzy rules!!

Go Italy 2006 world cup

This should stay at the top of THIS forum to show our prayers and condolences for a great guy and his family.

Back
Top Bottom